Friday 16 January 2009

My Storyboard...

So for our preliminary task we had to shoot a 30 second clip of someone walking into a room, having a short conversation and walking out again.
Before we could start this we needed to do a storyboard, to show the camera angles and the story itself.
We had to sketch the "freeze-frame", meaning the camera angle of the next shot, and then describe what is happening in that particular shot.




This is my storyboard:


And the back...


I enjoyed doing this preliminary task as I got to grips with how to use the camera and edit the videos once loaded onto the computers.
My group did have a few troubles, as we filmed our videos on a HD camera, which did not transfer onto the computers, so we had to film it again, but it did not take very long and we were able to catch up with the rest of the group.
However, I did learn a lot from the experience :)
I have to say though, once learning how to edit a video, watching films and programmes on TV is much harder in a way, as I always notice small mistakes that I wouln't have noticed before. I guess that's a good sign!

No comments: