Friday 3 April 2009

Finally Finished!

After a long term and a bit of filming, editing, and arguing over fonts, we have finally finished our two minutes of a film for our Media Studies Coursework.
I have found it a great experience to finally get to grips with the technical side of the camera equipment, and in fact Final Cut Express, Live Type and Garage Band, which are the programmes on the Apple Macs that we used to produce our film.
I am very happy with the outcome of the film, I think the music works well with the ambiance of the film, and I think the drums that were added in worked well to build up tension and suspense.
This is our finished media film coursework:




We had a few problems while filming, including figuring out how to move the camera and tripod along the wooden floor to create the moving effect.
Myself and Vickie had to sit on a window frame hanging out of a window to get the shot of the babysitter coming up to the "open window."
However, overall, I really enjoyed the filming experience, and I am so pleased to be able to view the video and say I contributed to the production of it.

No comments: