Wednesday 1 October 2008

Defining myself via YouTube...

I thought it would be interesting to find videos on YouTube that would define me, and the sort of person I am. The kinds of videos I will be collecting are the TV programmes I like, the music I like, what films I like, etc..

Last December, I went to the Spice Girls concert at the 02 Arena. I always liked the Spice Girls when I was young, and I still love them!



I also love Desperate Housewives, I have watched all 4 series, and I am so obsessed.



I also love Friends, my mum used to be obsessed, so I started watching it when I was quite young, and I have loved it ever since. I have every episode on DVD or Video!



One song I really like at the moment is Miss Independent - Ne-yo. I listen to it pretty much non-stop.



Another song i will always LOVE is Forever - Chris Brown, it's my ringtone, it's the first song i put on when im listening to my ipod, or on YouTube etc..

No comments: