Friday 17 October 2008

Magazines <3

Me + Magazines = Heaven!

I love magazines, I can read them all day and all night! I'm one of those people who just has them stacked under my bed in a little wheeley drawer! :)
Sounds kind of sad... but I love to know whats happening in the celebrity world! Bad habit...

Yesterday morning, as always, I was listening to the Chris Moyles Show, and I started thinking about my next blog. Magazines are so much fun to read... but they are so misleading! I admit, I have been fooled many times by reading the front cover and the headline, buying it, reading the pages of that story and finding out its a completely different situation.

FOR EXAMPLE:
On the way to somewhere, can't remember now last year sometime, and I saw a picture of Jennifer Aniston on the front cover of OK! and she was pregnant... I got really excited, and bought the magazine. I then flicked straight to those pages that explained about her "pregnancy", and i soon found out that that picture was from her new film. Not good!

Plus, some of the stories that are printed in magazines aren't even true. I don't know why I still bother to buy all these magazines, but I do anyway, because I love the gossip! That's the thing that annoys me about magazines, the rest is GREAT!
They aren't just about gossip, they have fashion too! I love looking at the "What's Hot and What's Not!" pages.

However, every other page in a magazine is an advert, which is so frustrating, this is furthermore advertising more, sometimes the adverts are about phones, or T.V's, or T.V programmes, which is about the media aswell.
Basically:


THE MEDIA ADVERTISES THE MEDIA.

I still love magazines... and I will still buy them :D

MY FAVES ARE PROBABLY:







OK!







OR




heat









Hope you liked :)

No comments: