Wednesday 1 October 2008

Media Diary!

Almost first thing, I was asked to create a media diary, so I write down how many hours a day I consume the media.

Thursday-

TV- Friends, 5pm-6pmDesperate Housewives, 7pm-8pm, was so good!
Internet- Facebook, 8pm-10pm, to check my comments and to see whats going on with everyone! Went on MSN.


Friday-

Ipod, 3 hours, had a car journey.
TV - Friday Night with Jonathan Ross, 10pm-11pm


Saturday-

Wedding - listened to music at the reception, and in the church!

Sunday-

Ipod, for 3 hours again, another car journey!
Internet - Went on MSN, that stays up, but I'm not always talking to people. Went on facebook aswell and checked my wall posts.


Monday-

TV - Friends, 5pm-6pm
Had facebook running all night, but only checked it every so often. Had music on while doing homework. Listened to a playlist with artists such as Chris Brown, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Coldplay and Kings of Leon.


Tuesday-

TV - Friends, 5pm-6pm
Same routine every night! Have facebook and MSN running, but check every so often for wall posts and picture comments. Music is playing while doing homework, same playlist as Monday.


Wednesday-

Film - Othello - 10.50am to 11.50am, in English Lit.
That evening, went on facebook from 7pm-8pm, then watched Desperate Housewives from 10pm-11pm.


Thursday-

Spent 15 minutes on the computer in photography, printing off pictures to develop. In the evening, have facebook, msn, and blogger running, go to check certain things every so often. TV - Friends, 5pm-6pm.

Friday-

Spent 2 hours getting ready to go out, so I listened to music for 2 hours - ipod and speakers.When i got back, I watched an hour of TV - Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.

Saturday -

I was at work from 9-5, watched the Formula 1 Night Race on TV.Music in the background in the shop.I then babysat all evening, so I watched Friends, 5pm-6pm, then X Factor, 8pm-9pm, I then watched Away From Her (Sky Movies)

Sunday -

I went shopping in London all day, so I didn't use much of the media apart from listening to music in the evening while doing my homework. I listened to songs such as Miss Independent, Forever, If this is Love, The man who can't be moved. Shortly after finishing my homework i logged onto Facebook and MSN, for a general chit chat.

Monday -

In Media Studies, we analysed the Mise En Scene of Jasmin, a TV programme, 3pm-4pm. I then, as always, listened to the same playlist as above while doing my homework. Then logged onto Facebook at 8pm-10pm.

Tuesday -

Finished watching Yasmin in Media Studies, 9am-10am. In English, we watched some more of Othello, 1pm-1:45pm. On Facebook and Blogger at 6pm - 9pm.

Wednesday -

Watched Friends from 5pm-6pm, I then spent about 2 hours on Facebook and Blogger for a general chit chat... I then went on the cross trainer and listened to my ipod, I was on there for a good 45 minutes! Listened to a playlist including Chris Brown, Ne-yo, Kings of Leon, Katy Perry, Cascada and Darude.

Thursday -

Same sort of thing, got home, walked into the family room..watched a bit of American drama..then walked up to my room and did some homework...while listening to my ipod on my speakers..however..there are some songs i dont have on my ipod, so i went onto youtube and listened to the songs i like on there :D Then went on facebook from about 7:00pm to about 10:30pm, just to catch up with some buddys. While on facebook and msn, i listened to more music..

No comments: